Insurances Accepted

Accepted Insurance for Home Medial Equipment & Supplies at Dependable Oxygen.

Insurances Accepted

Medicare

Medicare B pays 80% of DME charges. DOC accepts all insurances secondary to Medicare. Secondary insurances pay the remaining 20%.

Medicare Advantage Plans

  • AARP

  • Aetna Advantage-Coventry

  • Altius Advantra

  • Blue Cross Med Advantage

  • Molina Medicare

Private Insurances

  • Blue Cross Blue Shield (All Plans)

  • Cigna (all Plans)

  • Federal Blue Cross (All Plans)

  • First Choice

  • First Health

  • Molina Medicaid

  • Chip

  • PEHP Summit Preferred Capital

  • Tricare

  • Tricare Prime

  • TriWest

  • Utah Medicaid

  • Workers Compensation

Home Link Contracted Providers

  • Beech Street

  • Carpenters Health and welfare trust

  • Comp Results

  • Desert Mutual (DMBA)

  • Liberty Mutual

  • Multiplan

  • PacifiCare

  • Zurich (work comp)

DOC Cannot Accept; ALTIUS PPO, United Healthcare, or IHC-Select Health as a primary insurance, (as a secondary it's okay) they will not pay out of network. Please call and fax info and we will gladly verify benefits on any insurance not listed above. (Ver. Friday, 07 December 2018 13:20:00)